Monday, March 07, 2011

Gaddafi Wins, what next for the West?

Hey don't get me wrong, I want Charlie Sheen to win over Gaddafi, 100% of the time, you can take that to the bank.

But, we do not need Muammar to get a Twitter account to know what he has been up to or what he would do if he can maintain power.

So the question remains not what the crazed despot will do next, we know that already (torture, maim and kill- all with total disrespect for the fashion tzars- except for perhaps Mr. Galliano???) but what will the West do if Gaddafi secures control over Libya, we know the oil business would like to put its head in the sand and just collect money but can we just accept that by buying his oil, yet again, the West enriches its own enemies?

Personally, I would like to see a little Mano e Mano with someone like Charlie Sheen and Gaddafi to fight to the death in the Circus Maximus with nuclear powered dildos....

In all seriousness, I was looking up quotes of these two twerps, and I just had to laugh, what else can I do...?

Charlie


Gaddafi

But you know, why waste your time with these two intellectual lightweights?

All the important quotes are right here